Jerroms Miller is a specialist tax advisory firm formed by the merger of The Miller Partnership, founded by Pete Miller, and the corporate transaction tax team of Jerroms.
Jerroms has over 170 employees, based in the West Midlands, working with over 4,000 individuals and businesses across a range of sectors.
Click below to watch Lucas Markou, Director, and Pete Miller, Head of Corporate Tax, explain our corporate tax services.
Jerroms Miller Specialist Tax provides an exceptionally high level of specialist tax advice for a vast range of business tax scenarios to ensure you achieve the optimum result. These include:
- Buying and selling a business
- Intra-group reorganisations
- Company and group mergers and de-mergers
- Domestic and cross-border transactions
- Employee incentivisation through share schemes
- The impact of anti-avoidance legislation, such as transactions in securities, the 2016 anti-phoenix rules, the disguised remuneration rules etc.
We will provide a thorough and comprehensive review of all forms of taxation and reliefs available, obtaining HMRC clearance wherever possible, to ensure your business plans are transacted in the most tax efficient way.